Real Estate Job in Los Angeles, California : CA
Looking for Real Estate Jobs? See currently available Real Estate job openings on real-estate.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
real-estate.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any real estate job . We provide job resources for Real Estate positions throughout the industry. real-estate.jobs.net also provides Real Estate jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Real Estate by either city or state.
real-estate.jobs.net is a real estate job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Real Estate jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your real estate job search on real-estate.jobs.net today.
Real Estate Recruiter
Real Estate Recruiter Job Description
A Team Staffing, Southern California's locally-based staffing firm specializing in the title, escrow, mortgage and real estate industries, is looking to add a highly organized, multi-tasking Recruiter in our Encino office.
The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing job candidates to identify the skills, talents and interests that will make them successful in the vibrant real estate industries we serve, including title, escrow, mortgage and new home building. Marketing duties, including social media postings and online job postings, form part of the position, as well. Experience in title, escrow, mortgage or another real estate related industry is preferred, but not required.
The Coordinator serves an important role as the first member of our team whom many of our valued employees meet during the hiring process. The ideal candidate is a detail-‐oriented, accountable individual who thrives in a fast paced environment and is intent on delivering great customer service.
This position offers an excellent entry level opportunity for a recent college graduate, staffing or real estate industry professional with 2-3 years of professional experience to participate as part of a high-performing team and see / be rewarded for the results of your contributions to the team’s achievements.
The position offers a full benefits package, a competitive hourly base plus performance-based commission/bonuses, and excellent opportunity for career growth with this well-established and growing local business.
The duties and responsibilities of the Recruiter will include:
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates with skills and experience related to our targeted client industries: title, escrow, mortage and related real estate industries
- Writing effective, creative and error-free job ads, LinkedIn company page updates, occasional blog posts, and other written materials
- Selecting candidates who are the best fit for client staffing needs and making placements that end as a success for client and candidate
- Executing a recruiting call planning strategy to meet or exceed weekly interview and assignment goals
- Managing employees on assignment to anticipate and resolve issues, coach for success, and ensure retention of the employee and successful completion of the assignment with the client company
- Accurately performing the administrative tasks that support our business: entering candidates into the database, contributing to the team’s weekly payroll processing tasks, sending out background checks and checking candidates’ references
Los Angeles Real Estate Job
Real Estate Recruiter Job Requirements
The qualified candidate will bring these required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree: BA/BS in Communications, Liberal Arts or related field
- 2-3 years of client service experience is required. Service and supervisory experience in hospitality, retail, student admissions, personal banking or another industry emphasizing personal customer service preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a professional office experience preferred
- Exposure to title, escrow, mortgage, homebuilding or real estate industries or a staffing manager role in the staffing industry preferred
- Ability to converse confidently and articulately with diverse range of clients, jobseekers and employees
- Ability to supervise and coach employees and help them work through issues in a professional way
- Keen understanding, from work, sports or other team-based activities, about how to participate as part of a team and how to overcome setbacks
- Good attention to detail, resourcefulness, accountability and a can-do attitude
- Strong professional communication skills, written, by phone and in person
- Demonstrated ability to work with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
No phone calls please. Please apply within this ad.